The Diligentia Group Blog is three years old today.
Since our first post, (How to Avoid a Hedge Fund Fraud – Lessons from Bayou Fund) the blog has grown tremendously and wanted take a minute and thank all of our readers.
So what have we done in the past three years?
- Made 142 blog posts
- Visited by more than 125,000 people
- Read in more than 170 countries
- Received 335 comments
- Posted two infographics
- Created one video
Since the beginning, our goal has been pretty simple … write about things we care about. Judging from the amount of visitors we have had, I guess were are not the only ones who care about this stuff.
Here is a list of some of my personal favorites:
- What Children Can Teach a Private Investigator
- Three Things Angry Birds Can Teach You About a Private Investigator
- What Baseball Can Teach you About a Background Check
- 4 Things Private Investigators Don’t Learn From Books
- A Rant – Do Former Law Enforcement Officers Make Better Private Investigators?
- What Chefs and Private Investigators Have In Common
What is your favorite? Let us know in the comments.